Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saturday Results

My sewing on Saturday started according to plan. I got the remaining shopping bags done for my daughter and her friend.


The lefthand three in the back were already done. My daughter has a fun sense of style, so the loud ones and the bra fabric are for her.


I then checked my list. I was supposed to quilt the project on the frame, and work a few steps more of a UFO that's in a challenge. But when I got to the cutting tabe, this bag sat glaring at me.


It contained the jeans circles and flannel squares that I had cut out over the last few years to make a quilt for my daughter.

Organizational tip of the day:
If you finish a project or use up some fabric, you don't have to find a place to put it.




It's going together rather quickly, I think. I didn't draw my squares big enough and had sewed the first seams before I realized why that was a problem. Some of the flaps might not be the same size, but this is a throw-in-the-car-just-in-case quilt made from my daughter's old jeans, so it's not worth stressing over.

On to Sunday!

No comments: