Linda tagged me, so here goes.
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged
1. I began sewing as a kid, making stuffed critters out of Mom's scraps. I didn't begin to quilt until about 5 years ago, and the first quilt I made was a photo quilt for my sister's 50th birthday.
2. I was one of the original Valley Girls, born in the San Fernando valley of CA, although I grew up in the surrounding suburbs. When Moon Zappa's song was released way back when, my mom swore they'd recorded phone calls of my best friend and me.
3. I am a published author, trying to make my way into the romance genre.
4. I once had a job doing oil changes & lubes at a truck stop. I had to paint my finger nails dark puple to hide the grease stains under my nails.
5. (This is hard, who wants to know this stuff?) Nine months out of the year, I am watching auto racing of almost any kind while quilting.
6. I have never been out of the country, even though my grandmother lived an hour above the Mexican border for the first 30 years of my life.
7. I am currently exploring the world of fiber art beyond traditional quilting, and hope to have photos to share here soon.
Favorite weblogs: Chania, Sarah, Tara, Kathy, Rhonda, Grace, Joy.